Sixty-third Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Senator Sitte
- SB 2152
- Relating to regulation of professional organizations; and to amend and reenact section 10‑31‑06 of the North Dakota Century Code, relating to ownership of professional organizations.
- SB 2250
- Relating to participation in the health information organization.
- SB 2302
- A BILL for an Act to provide for the ethical treatment of human embryos; and to provide a penalty.
- SB 2340
- AN ACT to provide for a legislative management study of penalties for minor nonviolent crimes.
- SCR 4003
- A concurrent resolution recognizing School Choice Week.
- SCR 4009
- Relating to the inalienable right to life of every human being at every stage of development.
- SCR 4016
- A concurrent resolution to rescind an application made by the Sixty‑second Legislative Assembly to the Congress of the United States to call a convention pursuant to the terms of Article V of the United States Constitution for proposing an amendment to the Constitution.
- SCR 4017
- Relating to the Obama Administration's proposal that the Senate of the United States consider adoption of a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
House Concurrent Resolutions
Total Bills Introduced —46