Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Senator Wardner
- SB 2178
- A BILL for an Act to provide an appropriation to the office of management and budget for community service supervision grants.
- SB 2193
- Relating to the powers and duties and tax levy of the southwest water authority.
- SB 2199
- Relating to allocation of state funds to school districts for mill levy reduction grants; relating to property tax levies of school districts, corporate income tax rates, and income tax rates for individuals, estates, and trusts; relating to the effect of the general fund levy of school districts on state aid allocations; to provide an appropriation; to provide for transfers; and to provide an effective date.
- SB 2352
- Relating to energy conservation standards for new buildings.
- SB 2376
- Relating to replenishing a reserve fund for a portion of bonds issued by the transmission authority.
- SB 2413
- Relating to an oil and gas gross production tax exemption for certain gas to generate electricity; relating to flaring of gas and renewable electricity and recycled energy; and to provide an effective date.
- A concurrent resolution recognizing October 15 as Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.
Total Bills Introduced — 66