Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Senator Krebsbach
- SB 2284
- Relating to assessment of recreation service district property; and to provide an effective date.
- SB 2287
- Relating to a medicaid family planning services waiver.
- SB 2290
- Relating to job service North Dakota reimbursement accounts.
- SB 2341
- Relating to the provision of educational services by school districts; relating to the dissolution of school districts.
- SB 2353
- Relating to state officer and employee lodging reimbursement.
- SB 2354
- Relating to the state and local building codes.
- SB 2373
- A BILL to provide for a grape and wine program committee; to provide a report to the legislative assembly; to provide an appropriation; and to provide an expiration date.
- SB 2394
- Relating to consent for prenatal care and other pregnancy care services provided to minors; and to provide for a legislative council study.
- A concurrent resolution directing the Legislative Council to study the adequacy of governmental services, including judicial services, to respond to issues related to an aging population, including veterans, and to study the efficacy of statutes governing public administrator services and methods for the timely and effective delivery of guardianship services.
Total Bills Introduced — 27