Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Senator Anderson
- SB 2191
- Relating to a city lien on unfit property.
- SB 2249
- Relating to the state bonding fund; to provide an appropriation; and to provide a transfer.
- SB 2295
- Relating to exceptions for small cities from political subdivision audit requirements.
- SB 2405
- Relating to income tax treatment of the domestic reduction activities deduction for marketing cooperatives; and to provide an effective date.
- A concurrent resolution urging the Congress of the United States to require the United States Department of the Interior to make use of volunteers to reduce the projected elk overpopulation at the Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
Total Bills Introduced — 20