Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Senate Human Services Committee
- SB 2072
- Relating to the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act; relating to the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act; relating to proceedings to determine parentage; to provide for application; and to provide an effective date.
- SB 2094
- Relating to exempting certain employees at the developmental center at westwood park, Grafton, from the requirements of the Nurse Practices Act.
- SB 2096
- Relating to medical care of intoxicated persons.
- SB 2097
- Relating to the definition of a sexually abused child and to who may receive confidential reports of child abuse and neglect.
- SB 2098
- Relating to commitment to a public or private facility of a person requiring treatment due to mental illness or chemical dependency.
- SB 2099
- Relating to the definition of remote education; relating to regulating the practice of massage.
- SB 2152
- Relating to criminal history record checks; relating to marriage and family therapy licensure and practice; and to provide a penalty.
- SB 2162
- Relating to criminal history record checks and to self-declaration of an individual who provides early childhood services; relating to criminal history record checks, licensing and registration of early childhood services providers, investigation of early childhood services providers, denial or revocation of request for early childhood services provider licensure or registration, and resource and referral services; relating to cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification for a family child care home operator; to provide a statement of legislative intent; to provide a penalty; to provide an appropriation; and to provide an expiration date.
Total Bills Introduced — 8