Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Senate Government and Veterans Affairs Committee
- SB 2130
- Relating to the federal advance interest repayment fund; and to provide a continuing appropriation.
- SB 2131
- Relating to service charges for recycling and disposal of surplus property; declare an emergency.
- SB 2132
- Relating to the election of one public service commissioner as chairman of the commission.
- SB 2133
- Relating to telephone services at the veterans' home; relating to admission to and fees paid by residents of the veterans' home.
- SB 2134
- Relating to prison industries.
- SB 2135
- Relating to the duties and powers of the state treasurer.
- SB 2136
- Relating to lending and borrowing powers of the public finance authority.
- SB 2153
- Relating to payment of employee contributions and retirement benefits under the highway patrolmen's retirement plan and the public employees retirement system; relating to membership of the state investment board, purchase of service credit, member refunds, Internal Revenue Code compliance, and board elections under the highway patrolmen's retirement plan and the public employees retirement system, and participation and employer payments under the uniform group insurance program; and to provide an effective date.
- SB 2154
- Relating to participation in the public employees retirement system, purchase of sick leave credit, and the retiree health benefits fund.
- SB 2163
- Relating to the state radio broadcasting system; relating to the state radio broadcasting system.
Total Bills Introduced — 10