Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Representative Wolf
- HB 1226
- Relating to escrow account treatment of receipt of insurance payments for damage to residences; and to provide a contingent effective date.
- HB 1443
- Relating to a high school course in consumer finance.
- HB 1463
- Relating to the creation of a state youth council; to provide for a report to the legislative council; and to provide an expiration date.
- HB 1539
- Relating to a motor vehicle excise, sales, and use tax exemption for sales and leases of new motor vehicles manufactured and marketed by general motors, Ford, or Chrysler; to provide an effective date; to provide an expiration date; declare an emergency.
- HB 1557
- Relating to reconvened regular sessions of the legislative assembly in even-numbered years for budget adjustment purposes.
Total Bills Introduced — 23