Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Representative Myxter
- HB 1273
- Relating to eligibility for enrollment in a postsecondary options program.
- HB 1450
- Relating to the qualifications of the superintendent of public instruction.
- HB 1519
- Relating to a grievance procedure and binding arbitration; relating to good-faith negotiations and impasses.
- A concurrent resolution recognizing the Red River Valley Research Corridor and its accomplishments.
- Relating to the qualifications of certain state officials; and to provide an effective date.
Total Bills Introduced — 11