Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Representative Kempenich
- HB 1292
- A BILL for an Act to provide an appropriation to the department of transportation for the improvement of certain roadways on the state highway system.
- HB 1295
- Relating to unconventional vehicles; relating to motorcycles.
- HB 1439
- Relating to filling a vacancy in the office of United States senator.
- HB 1512
- Relating to the rate of motor vehicle excise tax upon registration of a motor vehicle registered in a state without a motor vehicle excise tax; and to provide an effective date.
- A concurrent resolution urging the United States Fish and Wildlife Service not to list the black-tailed prairie dog, cynomys ludovicianus, as a threatened or endangered species under the Endangered Species Act.
Total Bills Introduced — 26