Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Representative Griffin
- HB 1272
- Relating to a sexual act or conduct through coercion.
- HB 1333
- Relating to the jurisdiction of the juvenile court.
- HB 1334
- Relating to sexual offender registration.
- HB 1335
- Relating to an income tax deduction for taxpayers who provide home education for their children; and to provide an effective date.
- HB 1336
- Relating to the issuance of an order prohibiting contact; relating to an arrest without a warrant; relating to an order prohibiting contact; and to provide a penalty.
- HB 1534
- Relating to special punishment for causing injury or death while under the influence of alcohol.
- HB 1535
- Relating to the possession of a substance that is not scheduled; and to provide a penalty.
- HB 1547
- A BILL for an Act to provide student loan principal reductions; and to provide an appropriation.
- HB 1565
- A BILL for an Act to provide appropriations for property tax relief allocations and state school aid grant increases.
- A concurrent resolution directing the Legislative Council to study the criminal offenses in the North Dakota Century Code for which a monetary amount triggers the grading of the offense, with particular emphasis on the grading of theft offenses contained in North Dakota Century Code Chapter 12.1-23.
Total Bills Introduced — 29