Sixty-First Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by Representative Grande
- HB 1070
- Relating to alternate firefighters relief association plan benefits.
- HB 1077
- Relating to the operation of tanning facilities not having trained operators onsite.
- HB 1171
- Relating to home education; and to provide an expiration date.
- HB 1296
- Relating to limits on small claims court actions.
- HB 1361
- Relating to professional employer organizations; relating to licensing requirements for professional employer organizations; declare an emergency.
- HB 1362
- Relating to unemployment compensation rates for staffing services.
- HB 1364
- Relating to covenants and other restrictions regarding small businesses.
- HB 1371
- Relating to limitations on the performance of abortion and abortion reporting requirements.
- HB 1575
- Relating to public employee supplemental retiree benefit payments and a supplemental defined contribution retirement plan for certain employees of the bureau of criminal investigation; relating to use and investment of public employee retirement funds and confidentiality of records of the public employees retirement system; to provide a penalty; to provide an appropriation; and to provide a continuing appropriation.
Total Bills Introduced — 31