Sixtieth Legislative Assembly Of North Dakota
Bills Introduced by House Judiciary Committee
- HB 1075
- Relating to sentencing and credit for time spent in custody.
- HB 1077
- Relating to inmate funds and accounts and fines and restitution for the misconduct of offenders.
- HB 1092
- Relating to active efforts in juvenile proceedings regarding Indian children and legal guardianships for children; relating to proceedings under the Uniform Juvenile Court Act and references to juvenile supervisor; relating to assigned duties of juvenile supervisors and Uniform Juvenile Court Act proceedings; and to provide for a legislative council study.
- HB 1097
- Relating to the temporary court of appeals; to provide an effective date; and to provide an expiration date.
- HB 1116
- Relating to correctional facilities; relating to corrective action and enforcement for correctional facilities; and to provide a penalty.
- HB 1122
- Relating to providing legal counsel at public expense.
- HB 1126
- Relating to the definition of the racing promotion fund and to the duties of the racing commission; relating to parimutuel wagering.
- HB 1132
- Relating to the use and disclosure of autopsy reports by the state forensic examiner.
- HB 1133
- Relating to parole to transition centers.
Total Bills Introduced — 9